Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Having trouble figuring out what to use as my idea or phrase to continue moving forward. I will stick to the "surprise" nature of the past piece, and will use juxtaposition as well. Regardless of what project is next, i think i may go with another challenging style that i am not so used to, like pen or ink of some kind.

My previous piece was fun, and i enjoyed both the idea generating process as well as the making of it. I used many free blocks to work on the piece, mostly during the final painting process and the water effect process (which alone took two blocks) so i will have to work on that aspect of management in the future. I used watercolor, which i haven't loved in the past, but enjoyed this time. I would have liked to see how it would have came out had i done a better job with the water effect, more thin and consistent cover. This piece left me feeling "eh" 

-∆

No comments:

Post a Comment