Sunday, November 13, 2016

redacted

hark      who goes there

thou shalt not bear false witness


all suspicious persons and activity



from the wrist the caged bird sings
the cord draws tighter as she reaches for the trees
and tighter in the opposite way
as he stretches down to sleep

from the wrist the bird   sings
like the black birch tree waving in the wind
the thorn bush crying in the night
  help me  for i cannot help myself




i didnt go to open art today
i didnt feel like painting

i didnt go out
i wanted to stay inside

i drew on my hands
i wanted to draw on my hands


-


i realize that i can never be like the figures in my paintings
they display pain but do not feel it
oh how to be free from the spine
to twist and arch like tall beach grass in the wind
alive in but being alive  


-


i think i need to add more paint to my paint
lest it grow to watery





No comments:

Post a Comment