Wednesday, August 31, 2016

important

what has been important to me recently has been trying to "decode" a dream i had years ago

i havent had it in quite a while - 5 years, 10 tears - but i had it

so thats what was for a long time important to me

it weighed on me for a long time

so if you want to see it ill try to make that happen

i really will try

but if not then thats fine too


         so heres what i have so far

         i know what colors i need at the moment i need 7 ish but          that is subject to change i know that the most troubling will be the middle ish   i call the center   a zenith of sorts   but i know i can figure that out       i can imagine a variety of pieces branching from one piece  but i cannot imagine one standalone piece    just as it was not a standalone dream   

         at this time that is what i have  thats my brief on the project   im ready to go to dig into a strange realm to find the colors and ideas  but like i said im ready   looking forward to the journey     take it with me or not  this is my importance   this is what i want to share

5 comments:

  1. I love how you are owning this and just making this really yours. Although I am slightly stilled confused on what is coming, that is one of the adventures of sitting and working next to Mabie. I look forward to watching you decipher this on your own and then letting your audience do it for themselves. Keep making such dope shit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the idea of multiple pieces, and maybe multiple , similar dreams. Taking that somewhere could be really interesting, I look forward to hearing about the other dreams, and seeing the pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This dream image seems powerful yet elusive. Maybe your artwork should also be powerful and elusive...I am sure that is super helpful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this about to be dope af... I really like the idea of like that hazy feeling where you can't quite remember what or why but you wake up with a certain feeling. it's great that you're exploring this

    ReplyDelete
  5. paint a lot of things orange and hope one of them works

    ReplyDelete